- Wat te doen
- Hoe te bereiken
PROCEDURES TO PREVENT THE VIRUS COVID-19
Before checking-in, guests are obliged to send us by e-mail passports/ID of all members.
Guests are obliged to previously inform the Reception by e-mail or phone if they are affected by Covid-19 or if they have had contacts with people affected by the virus in the last 14 days.
DAY OF ARRIVAL
- Only one member of the family can enter the Reception and will be asked to clean hands with the provided hygiene-gel.
- The entrance of each accommodation must be at least 3 meters far away from the other.
- Guests are requested to clean carefully the exteriors parts as well as the interiors.
Stacaravans worden bij elke verandering ontsmet en ontsmet.
- The common restrooms are cleaned and disinfected at least 3 times a day by qualified Staff.
- The 50% of the sinks/toilets/showers cannot be used in order to guarantee the recommended social distance.
- Guests have to keep at least 1 meter distance from one to the other.
- Guests (> 6 years old) must wear the mask in public places.
- In all common parts of the Campsite it is not allowed to gather crowds. Guests must keep at least 1 meter distance from one to the other.
- Hygiene hand gel is provided in the common areas.
- The Access to the swimming pool could be subjected to restrictions.
- Adults must look after their underage kids in the whole Campsite area.
- At the public beach it is forbidden to gather crowds and it is necessary to keep at least 1 meter distance from one person to the other.
-The Reception cannot provide customers any kind of toys (such as balls, table tennis rackets, bocci) but they are allowed to use their own. Toys are available at the supermarket.